Zac Efron’s Most Notable Roles
Zac Efron is an American actor who has newslokmat starred in many successful films over the years. He has become a popular heartthrob in Hollywood, with his good looks and talent. Here are some of his most notable roles:
1. Troy Bolton in High School Musical (2006) – This Disney Channel Original Movie made Efron a household name. He played the lead role of the high school basketball star who must balance his athletic career with a newfound passion for singing.
2. Link Larkin in Hairspray (2007) – Efron saverudata played the male lead in this musical comedy, opposite Nikki Blonsky. He was praised for his vocal and dance abilities, and his performance earned him a nomination for the Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actor: Comedy.
3. Charlie St. Cloud in Charlie St. Cloud (2010) – In this romantic drama, Efron played a young man who is struggling to come to terms with the death of his brother. He eventually learns to move on with his life and finds love.
4. Ted in 17 Again (2009) – In this comedy, Efron plays a thirty-something man who is transformed back into his teenage self. He then has to navigate the high school years again and take care of his teenage children.
5. Mikey in That Awkward Moment (2014) – Efron stars alongside Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller in this comedy about three friends who make uptodatedaily a pact to stay single. His character in particular is struggling with his commitment issues. Zac Efron has certainly had an impressive film career, with many memorable roles. His performances have been praised by both audiences and critics alike.
- Zac Efron’s first major award show appearance was at the 2007 MTV Movie Awards, where he won the award for Best Breakthrough Performance for his role in “High School Musical.” He was so surprised and excited that he ran across the stage and hugged his co-star, Vanessa Hudgens.
2. At the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, Efron made a memorable entrance when he walked the red carpet with his “Charlie St. Cloud” co-star, Amanda Crew. They were dressed in matching white suits and gave each other a passionate kiss at the end of the red carpet.
3. In 2012, Efron won the MTV Movie Award for Best Shirtless Performance for his role in “The Lucky One.” He accepted the award with a hilarious speech, in which he joked about the difficulty of stripping down for the role and thanked his “abs” for all their hard work.
4. At the 2015 MTV Movie Awards, Efron presented the award for Best Male Performance. His entrance was accompanied by a dance routine, which popularmatka featured Efron and a group of male dancers dressed in tuxedos.
5. At the 2017 MTV Movie and TV Awards, Efron won the award for Best Comedic Performance for his role in “Baywatch.” During his acceptance speech, he thanked his co-stars and joked that he was “swimming in a sea of testosterone” on set.